Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
E-Nigma420
Iron Fist God
XBL: en1gma420
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Nori
I think again all everybody wants is just a breakdown of where all the money went. DFG is just making it more difficult for himself by saying he doesn't have to prove himself. Everything else is opinions and rumors, but if he took the time to break down where everything went, If nothing is wrong, shouldn't be an issue. Simple as that brother. I know as a Tournament Director this is REALLY hard to organize, but other CO players who see him more often seem to strongly dislike him, so my opinion really doesn't matter since I never attend his tournaments due to being across the country.

I did see him acknowledge he could have done some things differently, but it doesn't seem to be enough. DFG really needs to open up the books and help himself out, cause his defense isn't working.

I'm confident the list of expenses will be known soon
Signature JAM!!!!!!!!>the rest
Jaxel
Shihan
PSN: Jaxelrod
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
At this point, I don't think there is anything DFG can do... even if he posted a list of expenses. DFG has said many times that he doesn't have a breakdown of expenses, and doesn't have receipts. So if he suddenly shows up with all that after almost a year; how can we trust it? There would create a whole bunch of new questions based on the situations...

1 - he has ALWAYS had the information, but refused to show it because he doesn't care about the community; and is only showing it now because he wants to look better for his upcoming Supercon 2010 event...

2 - he has NEVER had the information, because he doesn't care enough about the community to keep receipts, and is only now MAKING UP the information because he wants to look better for his upcoming Supercon 2010 event...

Either way, at this point, DFG can't be trusted no matter which is true. He has burnt his bridges, and yes you can say this is a "witch-hunt" and there is nothing DFG can do to make us happy. But who's to blame for this? Its not our fault that DFG didn't give us the financials HE PROMISED US when this shit all started going down. If anyone is at fault for the situation that has been created, it rests on DFG's laurels.
smilez
Shihan
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jaxel
At this point, I don't think there is anything DFG can do... even if he posted a list of expenses. DFG has said many times that he doesn't have a breakdown of expenses, and doesn't have receipts. So if he suddenly shows up with all that after almost a year; how can we trust it? There would create a whole bunch of new questions based on the situations...

1 - he has ALWAYS had the information, but refused to show it because he doesn't care about the community; and is only showing it now because he wants to look better for his upcoming Supercon 2010 event...

2 - he has NEVER had the information, because he doesn't care enough about the community to keep receipts, and is only now MAKING UP the information because he wants to look better for his upcoming Supercon 2010 event...

Either way, at this point, DFG can't be trusted no matter which is true. He has burnt his bridges, and yes you can say this is a "witch-hunt" and there is nothing DFG can do to make us happy. But who's to blame for this? Its not our fault that DFG didn't give us the financials HE PROMISED US when this shit all started going down. If anyone is at fault for the situation that has been created, it rests on DFG's laurels.

Best post of this unfortunate thread. I don't see how in the hell DFG gets a pass in your eyes Jason. I have to say with ALL the shit that happened at supercon, and the CONSTANT Dodging of important questions in regards to the $$$ I AM ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AT THIS POINT U (jason) STILL WANNA GIVE THIS THIEF A PASS. DUDE HE SCREWED UP IN A LOT OF WAYS AND HE CAN'T EVEN MAN UP AND SAY " I FUCKED UP" Sorry Jason but I must respectfully disagree with EVERYTHING u have to say on the matter with the exception of the fact that DFG IS NOT NGVA. I'm not sure who ur getting ur story from but it obvious ur not getting the whole thing.

Jax's previous post pretty much sums it up perfect AND I have to say although DFG IS NOT NGVA, NGVA NEEDS TO ADDRESS THE COMMUNITY ON HIS BEHALF AND LET US KNOW WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG AND WHERE THE $$$ WENT. NOBODY IS ASKING FOR A DAM REFUND, WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE MONEY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WENT. That would go a long way in NGVA's favor.

But we wont hear from NGVA on that matter which is pathetic IMO. so with that i'm susposed to just bend over spread em' and say " ok NGVA I know u fucked up supercon and couldnt tell us why, but no matter im just gonna stay bent over with my ass spread so u can screw me again because its not my business to know why I (and other winners/placers) didn't get the money we were promised among other failures that day."
HE TRIED TO GIVE ME LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT WAS IN THE POT!!!!!! LESS THAN HALF MAN!!! AND I'M SUPOSED TO GIVE HIM A FUCKING PASS?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND NO VALID REASON FOR THOSE ACTIONS EITHER?!?!?!?!? NI**A PLEASE!!! I MUST HAVE JACKASS WRITTEN IN RED LIPSTICK ON MY FOREHEAD I GUESS. I'm to pissed of to go into detail of his reasoning why he tried to pawn less than half off on me, just thinking about that day and not getting pissed is hard.

I think the saying " fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" fits for anyone who went to supercon, knew something was amiss and would consider going to an event hosted by DFG EVER AGAIN. AGAIN PEOPLE I LIVE IN COLORADO AND HAVE BEEN TO ENOUGH OF HIS EVENTS TO KNOW HOW HE GETS DOWN, supercon was the last straw. Take it from someone WHO LIVES CO, PLEASE!!!

SLANDER MY ASS DFG HAS EARNED HIS TOP 3 RANKING AS ONE OF THE PROMOTERS TO AVOID, AND IT BRINGS ME JOY TO SEE HIS NAME ON THE FIRST POST FOR ALL TO BEHOLD. He's EARNED IT!! Lets give him that much.
smilez
Shihan
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by E-Nigma420
I'm confident the list of expenses will be known soon

should have been known before the start of this year while the issue was still burning hot. nonetheless I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious what that list holds.
lain
Iron Fist God
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
edit: found thread

Last edited by lain on Apr 18th, 2010 at 14:08

Signature Originally posted by LeoLuvshaters90
YUP THAT'S RIGHT I DC ON YOU!!ALL U DID IN THE FIGHT WAS LOW ATTACK. AND POKE.... U ACTUALLY THINK IMA LET YOU, OR ANY OF THESE CHEAP PLAYERS ON THIS WEBSITE TALK ABOUT ME , WIN A MATCH OVER ME.... I DNT THINK SO!!! SO KEEP ON TALKIN CUZ I LOVE IT!!!!
insanelee
tinh yeu
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
you guys should stay away from jedirobb. devastation is retarded and still hasnt paid mdj or naps. and when certain members tried contacting him at evo, he seemed to have disappeared and his phone apparently off. whats sad is ive spoke to akunin about this awhile ago when mdj asked tongbal to ask me to ask devastation. akunin said he would handle everything no worries. and now still no money. not sure why jimmy hasnt spoken up but i will if not for him but for the koreans. so fucking pay up. its only a few thousand dollars. stop being shady as hell.

bronson
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
I just don't like him cause he always starts is posts up with his name...
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
PSN: subt-L
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
that devastation shit sounds shady. i think the players and the community deserve and explanation on 13 months of dodging as well as making the situation kosher with all the offended parties. i only know 3rd hand information, but i know, first hand, that this guy is ducking.
Signature subtle (suh tul)- adj
1: So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive; Difficult to understand.
2: Able to make fine distinctions
3:Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever; Crafty or sly; devious; Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way
jedirobb
Warrior
PSN: jedirobb
XBL: jedirobb
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
I wanted to post up once in here since we discussed this perception/issue in another thread. I believe that we are all on the same page now but I felt that I should at least mention as such.

Thank you again for the opportunity to address the concerns and clarify the goings on.
Signature DEVASTATION | devastationevent.com
Arario
The Business
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by insanelee
you guys should stay away from jedirobb. devastation is retarded and still hasnt paid mdj or naps. and when certain members tried contacting him at evo, he seemed to have disappeared and his phone apparently off. whats sad is ive spoke to akunin about this awhile ago when mdj asked tongbal to ask me to ask devastation. akunin said he would handle everything no worries. and now still no money. not sure why jimmy hasnt spoken up but i will if not for him but for the koreans. so fucking pay up. its only a few thousand dollars. stop being shady as hell.

bronson

Truth. My god. Me and Bronson could probably fill a 200 page thread by ourselves So many trashcans think they can run shit.
Signature Originally posted by Chinky-Eye
All the bullshit you see in the scene right now is just symptomatic of a natural transition from a hungry, disciplined arcade culture to a spoiled, fat, cocky ps2 internet culture. There is no stopping it or denying it. All the arcades closing down across the country testify to it. The same players from back in the day will continue to take major tournaments because the new kids are soft.
SEPU7V3DA-jIn
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: sepulvedajin
XBL: sepulvedajin
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
Aww so what's the deal? I thought the Koreans got paid?
Signature If your not 1st, you'r last.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TekkenForceArizona/