Best Yoshi in the World?

Page Splits 1...<567
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >

Poll Results

Best/Most Random Yoshi in the World?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Souten
49 53.85%
QDogg
13 14.29%
Antonio
4 4.40%
Frodo
8 8.79%
UNCONKABLE!!!
7 7.69%
Otokonoko
10 10.99%
91 Votes 100%
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
@Danny: Thank you. You are giving me too much credit. I believe w/ hard training, you will be able to beat me in no time!

@Draglord: If you are a high skilled player, it's EXTREMELY crucial w/ all the just-frame inputs that is required for BT arsenals. Unfortunately, those just-frame inputs are almost impossible to do consistently when the lag is there. In addition, Yoshi suffers greatly w/ his b+1 juggles online because the lag can mess up the animation-check.

And yeah, lag was never supposed to be part of the equation when it comes to Tekken skill level, so it might not be a good argument in this case.
YoshiCarlo
6th Dan
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
My idol souten..
Signature <BTS> JEjeBOb

<BTS> TEkkeN_BOy

"feel the wrath of my fats " hahhaahhaha
Big_Daddy_Whyt
Expert
PSN: Uh I Have a Wii. :)
XBL: Big Daddy Whyt
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Wth? Can someone tell me why noko is not #1 on this list? Souten? Im not hating or nothing but he's good...but Idk how anybody could see noko as not the best yoshi. But hey whose nut riding here?
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Whyt
Wth? Can someone tell me why noko is not #1 on this list? Souten? Im not hating or nothing but he's good...but Idk how anybody could see noko as not the best yoshi. But hey whose nut riding here?

noko's style is very orthodox. You can pretty much ask any non-yoshi top Korean players to play Yoshi and you will see exactly the same shit noko does.

Noko is good not because he's a top yoshi in Japan, but he's a top player. Souten has a much better understanding of Yoshi than Noko, imo.