Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS3 IS WAY BETTER
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QDogg
Heihachi can reverse the running unblockable shoulder.

I know he can reverse shoulders like King's f+2+4 and Yoshi's f+3+4, but not the standard running unblockable shoulder.

Cool...

which is it r u sayin he can do it or he cant?

i hope he can that would be sweet
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
blindrage
Destroyer
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
in t4 he would do a power bomb if someone tried to do the unblockable shoulder on you, don't know if it's still the same. It was funny to watch, especially if you would die from it, he would do it, the guy would be on the ground, then he would fall over and it would say k.o. wonder if it is?
Signature Proud member of the Oni Clan featuring: Ghg 78, Vicious, and Blindrage....Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
--George E. Woodberry
FoxSteve
PSN: hotshot-sensei
XBL: hotshot sensei
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
ODV this an awesome Hei thread,, I know where to look for when starting Hei training! Otherwise we just more shit on AIM,, hahahaha

Schplaters
Signature Steve Fox BR Combo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnN8b9ELEZQ
Steve~Hwoarang Staple Combos TTT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR90rkT6VTw
Hwoarang~Steve Staple Combos TTT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqzeBf7ZTYI
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by FoxSteve
ODV this an awesome Hei thread,, I know where to look for when starting Hei training! Otherwise we just more shit on AIM,, hahahaha

Schplaters

Thanks man but this was made possible by all the other poster here to that help continually in doing good work ! So say thank to them also btw i will also to evry 1 that posted here with good stuff thank u guyz

Ok Fox Steve I need to know bout the shit i told u bout how is it working n did u check ur pms for other side strats!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My You Tube Vids....
FoxSteve
PSN: hotshot-sensei
XBL: hotshot sensei
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
haha yeah,, the Tactics r well sick and have checked PMs!! U r quite right the other guys have made loads of effort here,,, I was just saying props to u as u started the thread,, my bad.
Signature Steve Fox BR Combo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnN8b9ELEZQ
Steve~Hwoarang Staple Combos TTT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR90rkT6VTw
Hwoarang~Steve Staple Combos TTT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqzeBf7ZTYI
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by FoxSteve
haha yeah,, the Tactics r well sick and have checked PMs!! U r quite right the other guys have made loads of effort here,,, I was just saying props to u as u started the thread,, my bad.

no probs ok props to ODV also lol!
My You Tube Vids....
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QDogg
Heihachi can reverse the running unblockable shoulder.

I know he can reverse shoulders like King's f+2+4 and Yoshi's f+3+4, but not the standard running unblockable shoulder.

Cool...

Heihachi can attack reversal King's 1+3, f+2+4, f,f+2+4 and running unblockable shoulder.
Signature "I'm looking forward to completing your training.
In time, you will call me: MASTER."
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sithlord
Heihachi can attack reversal King's 1+3, f+2+4, f,f+2+4 and running unblockable shoulder.

thanks i knew bout kings tackle n stuff but i did not know bout the unblockie shoulder tackle getting reversed so good looks on that info!

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
blindrage
Destroyer
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
is it possible to do heihachis throw parry on lee's mist trap throw *b+3,3* or something like nina's j/f. Just a thought i doubt it though.
Signature Proud member of the Oni Clan featuring: Ghg 78, Vicious, and Blindrage....Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
--George E. Woodberry
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by blindrage
is it possible to do heihachis throw parry on lee's mist trap throw *b+3,3* or something like nina's j/f. Just a thought i doubt it though.

not a bad idea. test it soon.....I hope.
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
Merry Christmas my fellow Hei playerz

Btw vs murduk's tackle stance to tottally beat it when he lunges at hei u can have hei do u/f+3,4 and see murduk chill on that size 14 boot of hei , lol ok hope that helps yalll out in the new year and make it prosperous for ya!

ODV out!

Sithlord n Blindrage holla at me meng my net is down

PPL THATS BEEN ASKIN FOR THE VID OFF THE ESS HERE IT IS !

ELECTRIC SLIDE STEP DEMONSTRATION

Last edited by ONEDEADLYVENOM on Dec 18th, 2008 at 20:24

My You Tube Vids....
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM

Sithlord n Blindrage holla at me meng my net is down

Yeah man. I got your new phone # so, I'll give ya a call this week....when I get a day off work.

Good Marduk strat!!!
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sithlord
Yeah man. I got your new phone # so, I'll give ya a call this week....when I get a day off work.

Good Marduk strat!!!

No probs holla when u can ok !

ODV out !
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
UPDATE IN THE BRUCE SECTION OF THIS THREAD!

ODV out!
My You Tube Vids....
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
UPDATE IN THE ASUKA SECTION OF THIS THREAD ..........

odv OUT HEHEHE BACK WARDS 2 DAY !
My You Tube Vids....
SteveRocky
3rd Dan
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
HEAHACHI MISHIMA IS THE PIG

Teddy Hassan son of bit..?
Signature Download latest movies
www.moviesdownloadhub.blogspot.com
Hip-hop entertainment
www.desihiphop4ever.blogspot.com
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
Just browsing thru to see if any new ish been popping for Hei in t5 even though most of it been done in here n t5dr! Keeps thread alive , I just read thru most of the stuff in this thread , I must say it was some good stuff here after all..........Nods head and feels proud thanks to the contrbuters and all the ppl that helped out!

THANK YOU EVEN THOUGH I SUCK HUGE CAHOOOOONAS NOW ........I MEAN MY HEI SUCKS

THANK YOU ALL 4 HELPING ME ON THIS VENTURE IT'S BEEN GOOD .....
My You Tube Vids....
white_knight073
Kyu
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
i've been using hei for the last few months and im glad i've learned all the kick ass moves from this thread. thanks guys!
Signature My Flickr Gallery | My Multiply Page | My Online Journal

"Once you start down the darkside, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by white_knight073
i've been using hei for the last few months and im glad i've learned all the kick ass moves from this thread. thanks guys!

U r totally welcome bro glad we could help ya out !

ODV out !
My You Tube Vids....