Page Splits 1...<101112
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
La Bella Aka
Virtuoso
PSN: randeee
#221 “Quote” Edit Post
Yesterday in the arcade where I play, I check the d/f 1 when an opp makes a tech roll and works! One of my team who use A.K. before me, but he's retired from A.K., said to me....Damn! Too good!

It's the same list of combos with the d 1

d/f 1, f 1,2 GS
d/f 1, f 1, f 1,2, f 1+4
d/f 1, f 1, 1+2, 2 d 3+4
d/f 1, f 1, f 2,1

Plus d/f 1 stops SS like Feng's b 4.
Playing against a Roger, it stops Roger's SS 4.
Signature Don't blame me!!!
Ajan6925
2nd Dan
#222 “Quote” Edit Post
A quick question:

If opponent doesn't tech after f+2,1 is u/f+1+2,D (burning knuckle bomb) guaranteed?
Kray
Iron Fist God
#223 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ajan6925
A quick question:

If opponent doesn't tech after f+2,1 is u/f+1+2,D (burning knuckle bomb) guaranteed?

No. Even if they dont quick back rool or sping foward, just before the hit they can side roll.

saKrayZne
Signature Hit me anytime for matches, tho I maybe too drunk to answer. 702-542-5637

Sway side to side when I play Tekken, and when I drink... I am "Kray Charles" by Tsuji.
Ajan6925
2nd Dan
#224 “Quote” Edit Post
Well here are some thoughts about cd+1.

As I know after cd+1 your opponent is in SLD position and f+4 is guaranteed.

So, I have made a few tests on PSP today and for quick wakers f+4 gives 14 dmg while if the opponent just lies there this number is 21 dmg which makes it look like the opponent is better off when he wakes up instantly. I think that yields a good mind game.

1) If the opponent thinks so, he would wake up quickly which makes it possible to land tech catcher d/f+1 combos or a nasty d/f+3 to connect(this also catches quick wakers in this position they can't guard it if you input the command immediately). I don't even mention if the opponent does something really stupid and get caught on d/f+3 on CH for SSR,1+2,2,GS combo for an additional 68 dmg.

2) After getting a few times like that the opponent decides to lie down which makes d/b+4 to hit. If you catch him with f+4 on CH again he is in SLD position with a d+3+4 guaranteed or again you may land a quick waker combo.

That makes me think cd+1 to be pretty dangerous with its oki setups. Its quickness and safeness are also plus.

Last edited by Ajan6925 on Aug 25th, 2008 at 02:08

Kray
Iron Fist God
#225 “Quote” Edit Post
After cd+1, f+4>>>>>>>d+3+4 More damage, cant avoid it, they back roll f+4 re-spikes them.

Me and Aren played at EVO and 1/2 of the match was spacing, GS, and LOTS of cd+1's. The other half was iSW's, pokes, and plenty of oki.

Jump over madness. I cant wait till my boy gets them on youtube.

saKrayZne
Signature Hit me anytime for matches, tho I maybe too drunk to answer. 702-542-5637

Sway side to side when I play Tekken, and when I drink... I am "Kray Charles" by Tsuji.
Ajan6925
2nd Dan
#226 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah you're right I have edited my post the rest remains pretty much the same.
chewbacca
Bloodedge Duodecim
PSN: Senshu573
#227 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, can anyone tell me the exact inputs for Armor King's TTT CD+2 (launcher)? I seem to do it almost 90% of the time last year, but now I can't do it for the love of god. The movelists here doesn't have it, so can anyone tell me?
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!

Blazblue Philippines - The wheel of fate comes here as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/163854303630576/
Ajan6925
2nd Dan
#228 “Quote” Edit Post
Hit 1+2+3+4 then when the chi is around AK's stomach, input DU ( f,d,d/f+2) fast.
Its hard to describe the exact timing you would figure out by trying yourself.
chewbacca
Bloodedge Duodecim
PSN: Senshu573
#229 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ajan6925
Hit 1+2+3+4 then when the chi is around AK's stomach, input DU ( f,d,d/f+2) fast.
Its hard to describe the exact timing you would figure out by trying yourself.

Thanks.
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!

Blazblue Philippines - The wheel of fate comes here as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/163854303630576/
TekkenLord01
1st Dan
#230 “Quote” Edit Post
ARMOUR KING RULES... he is the king of kings
SteveDD
Destroyer
PSN: SquallXIII
#231 “Quote” Edit Post
:O the best thread ever created in this forum or what???

thanks a lot for the info! write an encyclopedia or something i ll pre-order it!!!
Signature Hell is empty; all the devils are here....
&&&
Grhar.来吧。At least make this fun?..Kazuya...
yuhMEE
Shihan
#232 “Quote” Edit Post
is there anything garanteed after a CH WS 1?
SteveDD
Destroyer
#233 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yuhMEE
is there anything garanteed after a CH WS 1?

A fast F+1+3 usually connects, havent done more testing though.

I tend to get CH WS 1 when i want a regular WS 1, to get into a juggle with a d/f+1. So if i try to do the combo fast and get a CH WS 1, d/f+1 will always connect, though i dont know what more safe move can i have onwards.
&&&
yuhMEE
Shihan
#234 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SteveDD
A fast F+1+3 usually connects, havent done more testing though.

I tend to get CH WS 1 when i want a regular WS 1, to get into a juggle with a d/f+1. So if i try to do the combo fast and get a CH WS 1, d/f+1 will always connect, though i dont know what more safe move can i have onwards.

Yah its kinda annoying that u get CH WS1. but a d/f+1 after a CH WS1 doesn hit =\ . opp is way too far.

i gotta try F+1+3 thoh.
SteveDD
Destroyer
#235 “Quote” Edit Post
yes, my bad, i forgot to mention this doesnt work in practise mode or generally an opponent not moving.

I expect the opponent to instantly attack when he gets back turned, to avoid a back throw. if he does this, which is 90% of the time, your d/f+1 will have a frame advantage over his whatever-move and will connect.

you need reflexes though, so that you dont SPAM d/f+1 immediately after WS 1 cause that ruins it. if you do that, and enter d/f+1 immediately (without responding according to your opponents instant behavior) it's pure luck;
1/3 chance you wont get a CH, and you ll normally continue with your juggle
1/3 chance you get a CH, opponent immediately recovers from BT with an attack and your d/f+1 breaks it
1/3 chance you get a CH, opponent does nothing (esp if you're too predictable), your immediate d/f+1 doesn't connect and you're at a disadvantage

Basically, WS 1 is a quite unsafe move which needs quite some nerves to prove useful as a combo starter (outside practise mode, always). though you made me curious now to test some stuff to continue after a CH WS 1 (chances are it will either not hit and leave you vulnerable, or be a CH as i see it) so it might be useful after all..

Last edited by SteveDD on Jul 16th, 2009 at 13:41

&&&
SteveDD
Destroyer
#236 “Quote” Edit Post
So far, a fast f+1+4 is the only guaranteed thing, either when WS 1 is CH or not. so maybe it's best to just follow up WS 1 with f+1+4 every time, instead of a d/f+1.
&&&
draglord
Shihan
PSN: asakura_sungin
XBL: ps id GMMA_drake
#237 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys lately this has worked very well for me i haven't seen anyone doing this so here it goes my bread in butter setup.

Backroll Specific
u/f4 2,1 b2 d3+4 Backroll u/f 1+2 d/f 1 GS

Backroll tht gets by the wall
u/f4 2,1 b2 d3+4 u/f 1+2 d/f 1 f2+1 they hit the wall then u/f3+4
the last foot of scissor kick catches them if you time it right.

All this golden IF they backroll but because they think the combo is over they do . I've got in different high level ranks with this BUT, don't spam it.
Signature Creative to the core
Armitsu Kyoshi
2nd Dan
PSN: A1NAB_Qudans
XBL: PSN> SHARP-_oSH00TER
#238 “Quote” Edit Post
You can't catch the d/f 1 on backroll after u/f 1+2 because it slams them to the ground, but u can if they backroll into crouch position.

Here's my combo:

u/f+1+2, d/f+1,[f] 1 (or [f]1,2), GS (cant remember the dmg but it does a lot)

Currently I've been practicing:

u/f 1+2, d/f+1, 1, ffn1, ffn1, iSW AWSOME!!!!!

The above combo usually carries to the wall so I iSW when they bounce of the wall or I do a f2,1 if i don't want to risk it. But the iSW looks so much cooler

Last edited by Armitsu Kyoshi on Oct 1st, 2009 at 23:06

Signature Aiming to be the Best Armor King Player out there taking one Shadow Step at a time.
Armitsu Kyoshi
2nd Dan
PSN: A1NAB_Qudans
XBL: PSN> SHARP-_oSH00TER
#239 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SteveDD
:O the best thread ever created in this forum or what???

thanks a lot for the info! write an encyclopedia or something i ll pre-order it!!!

Thats cuz AK is the coolest

He just comes outta no where and starts whoopin arse!!
Signature Aiming to be the Best Armor King Player out there taking one Shadow Step at a time.