Page Splits 1...<678
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Toxen
Lone Wolf
PSN: Toxen-xD
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
I have trouble following ch 4 or ch 4,4 with b,1,1 or b1:1 in practice mode. it simply doesn't seem to reach, but if i do a ssr first it reaches.

In earlier posts i read that this wasn't necessary in battles, is this true? Why would the game physics change from vs mode to practice mode?

Do you all do a ssr before the 4? o_O

Another question, what is dragon dash? And what is the notation?

Last edited by Toxen on Jan 7th, 2009 at 21:09

Wednesday
The Wolf
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Toxen
I have trouble following ch 4 or ch 4,4 with b,1,1 or b1:1 in practice mode. it simply doesn't seem to reach, but if i do a ssr first it reaches.

In earlier posts i read that this wasn't necessary in battles, is this true? Why would the game physics change from vs mode to practice mode?

with the CH 4 thing....yeh it just does that,hit your arcade mode and try get some CH 4's ...you dont need SS,though it wont matter if you do~
you can bait CH 4's against the computer by doing d+4 N 4,u+3 then if they block the flip just do 4 afterwards,you'll get it on CH probably 90% of the time,cause they like to attack afterwards

oh and Dragon Dash aka DD ,is the notation for his Lee slide without the 3..so FC d,d/f,d,d/f (same with law)

hope this resolves your queries
Signature
The Wolf "d/f+3,2,3 always an option."
Toxen
Lone Wolf
PSN: Toxen-xD
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the answer Wednesday

As for the dragondash, ive seen dragondash mixups mentioned in this thread... What are the mixups from dd? obviously slide, but what else?
seewhyare0713
Please duck my...
PSN: seewhyare
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
ws+3,3,..instant f,f+3, ws+4, u/f+4, cc,b+4, instant HMS, or SSU into b+3.....etc...

about CH,4, you can dash to your opponent into 1,2~fn, 1,2~f,n, 2,1,1
Signature seewhyare <<CXR>>: galaw galaw at baka maMist Trap.. hinay hinay lang at baka maAcid Rain KicK
Drake the Demon
#145 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Toxen

CH 4 acts somewhat different in practice mode than in actual gameplay. It's because the "CH On" setting in practice mode doesn't accurately reflect a real match situation. The opponent is just standing there in one place and all hits register as CH.

Well, doing CH 4,4 or CH 4 into b+1 etc. can sometimes be hard due to unusual counter hits (max range, off axis hits) in match situations. To solve this problem, I often replace the b+1 with a simple dash 1 jab and it works perfectly. So the juggle becomes CH 4, dash 1, b+1:1~f and so on. It is less damage overall, but at least I am allowed to finish the juggle instead of missing a b+1.
DigitalCount
Mister Pittsburgh
PSN: DigitalCount
#146 “Quote” Edit Post
I've never really had trouble following CH 4,4 with b+1:1, but I have had issues with just CH 4. I'd say just do 4,4 anyway, since if you get it on hit it's NC and if you get it on CH it's a juggle. You also get the good off-axis shift so that you end up in perfect positioning for f+2,3 or 2,1,1 as an ender.
-DC
Signature <CDHP> Chicks Dig Heihachi Players
Steve Gets Fresh

2012: Manji Assassins Political Party
SCT4LIFE
fightinggm
new challenger
PSN: soma1672
#147 “Quote” Edit Post
its all distance dependant, i suggest the best thing to do after you land a standing 4 ch on counter hit, is to dash up and 12ms into wall carry, it will always work garranteed!
Signature http://www.facebook.com/BGFightingGM
www.twitter.com/fightinggm www.fightinggm.com www.facebook.com/fightinggm
GYG 08, Crown the king of NYC 2008, 2nd at MTG, 2nd at ECT 2010, 2nd at Mlg Columbus, 2nd at Mlg Raleigh, 4th NCSS 2010 1st WCG Fight Club 2010, Wcg 2010 usa national champion, MLG number 1 Seed 2010, 1st Midwest championship 2010 NEC 2010 teams 1st, NCSS 2010 teams 1st Winter Brawl 3 teams 1st ,ECT 2010 2nd, MTG 2010 2nd 1st extravangaza 14 1st Winter Brawl 3, Winter Brawl 4, Rumble in the thundra 3, KIT 2011, 1st ECT 2011, 1st Final round 2011,1st NEC 2011 , 1st Winter brawl 5 2012 tag 2, tekken 6, Assembly finland 2nd, 3rd final round 2012, 1st power up 2012, ECT 4 1st
Noregasm
2nd Dan
PSN: Noregasm
XBL: YouWishIBoughtXbox
#148 “Quote” Edit Post
u+r, 444, b+1, mist step, 12, 34

sorry if this has been posted before, i doubt it though

52 damage.
Dead Angel
Iron Fist God
PSN: TheOriginalMax
#149 “Quote” Edit Post
Blazing kick
f,f+4, 1,2~ 1,2~ 3,4
64 damage. Pretty nice and easy combo Imo.
Signature "I hate you dad""I hate you dad""I hate you father""I love my dadda O_x". Any similarities?... Except Jinpachi...
V-Four
Fujin
PSN: Ji3LuneGod
#150 “Quote” Edit Post
CH b4, 4u3, Sliding around 64 dmg IIRC
Signature Revealing the TRUTH

Originally posted by Evil Eyes
wow Zafina can't get a break, can she?! Even having the tier list in this "order" she's last. Poor girl. I'm gonna call her Alice from now on.