DR Jin Juggles

Page Splits 1...<161718
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
JustFrame
Fujin
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 597
From: USA California
PSN: X6JustFrameJames
#341 “Quote” Edit Post
u have to show me that. im trying it and it doesnt work
Gandido
WAVEDASH
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1837
From: USA Florida
PSN: Gandido787
#342 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll try making a clip soon.
Signature "You're an idiot." - Gregory House

Test before you post.
NoLsKi
2nd Dan
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29
From: Australia
PSN: n0lsk1
XBL: n0lsk1
#343 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with a few combos I'm hoping I can get some help with (the combos are from the first post of this thread:

CD+4, EWHF, d/b+2,2,3

I discovered that you need a DEWHF to hit, and I can do that just fine, but the problem is the d/b+2,2,3 doesn't NC. I wanted to know if anyone else could confirm the combo, and if it is, what am I doing wrong?

CD+4, CD,n,4...

For the life of me I can't hit that CD,n,4! I've tried DCD,n,4, and DCD~iWS+4 and I either don't reach or I'm too late and it whiffs. Once again, what am I doing wrong?

This one is for Gandido:

f,f+3, f+3...

(To help out JustFrame aswell) If you follow the properties of the f,f+3, d/f+1... combo you should be able to hit the f+3 fairly easy. The problem I had however was connecting jabs after the f+3 hit, even while mashing the fuck out of 1 lol. I managed to hit a d/f+1 after it, and pushes to far for another jab to hit, but I think a DEWHF will hit. Just wanted to know if it were angle specific or anything? Or unless I'm doing something wrong lol.
RoyalFlush
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1765
From: USA California
PSN: RoyalFlushTZ
#344 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NoLsKi
Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with a few combos I'm hoping I can get some help with (the combos are from the first post of this thread:

CD+4, EWHF, d/b+2,2,3

CD+4, CD,n,4...

f,f+3, f+3...

I doubt CD+4, EWHF, d/b+2,2,3 will fully connect. By the time you try to do d/b+2,2,3, the opponent will be on the ground and able to tech; I think the opponent would need some more air (like the height of a WS+2 or ECD+1) for that combo to fully connect.

JustFrame has perfected CD+4, CD,n,4. You probably have to dash very early before doing CD,n,4.

As for f,f+3, f+3, I have you to see this connect. I find it odd that f,f+3, d/f+1 works, but f,f+3, f+3 does not.
Signature Resuscitating the SoCal TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM scene from the ground up!
"The sooner you fetch me a forklift, the sooner I may lift a fork to my lips."
CDS~d/f~b= Style/Stupidity
RoyalFlush's Youtube Channel
NoLsKi
2nd Dan
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29
From: Australia
PSN: n0lsk1
XBL: n0lsk1
#345 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RoyalFlush
I doubt CD+4, EWHF, d/b+2,2,3 will fully connect. By the time you try to do d/b+2,2,3, the opponent will be on the ground and able to tech; I think the opponent would need some more air (like the height of a WS+2 or ECD+1) for that combo to fully connect.

Yeah, you're right, so I've given up on it.
Originally posted by RoyalFlush
JustFrame has perfected CD+4, CD,n,4. You probably have to dash very early before doing CD,n,4.

Had another go, and dashing actually makes it harder. To hit it you need to basically do an ECD just at the end or outside the buffer zone, then a 'n' for a little distance, and a 4 to hit it. I only managed to do it a few times but its heaps easier on the stick that on the PSP.
Originally posted by RoyalFlush
As for f,f+3, f+3, I have you to see this connect. I find it odd that f,f+3, d/f+1 works, but f,f+3, f+3 does not.

Originally posted by JustFrame
u have to show me that. im trying it and it doesnt work

Here's a video showing the f+3 after the f,f+3. It's nothing flashy so don't expect anything lol, and read the description, it helps.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=f_N06gIuX7g
tekken dude
4th Dan
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 44
From: Philippines
#346 “Quote” Edit Post
i dont get how to do cd+4 then cd,n+4 i really dont know the timing all i can do is cd+4 then ewhf
JustFrame
Fujin
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 597
From: USA California
PSN: X6JustFrameJames
#347 “Quote” Edit Post
hey whats up royal! u going to the socal major?

F F 3 F+3 is weird timing or something got it a few times on steve, im not sure but i dont think it hits every one, it would be nice to have it 100 Percent of the time it would make jin even better.

CDS+4 to CDS 4 is a pain, but u can get it eventually try thinking of it like buffer F then electric 4, im probably making no sense. heres a vid thanks to royal.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=I1rAT...feature=related

Its better than devils in my opinion,
RoyalFlush
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1765
From: USA California
PSN: RoyalFlushTZ
#348 “Quote” Edit Post
^^^No major for me. It's been so long since I've played in a T5DR tourney. I probably won't play again in one until there's a more reasonable T6 machine location or until BR is out stateside.

BTW, CD+4, CD,n,4 is very early in the video, folks, so don't worry about searching it (I'm surprised you were able to dig through the hundreds of vids I recorded to find this one combo). Electric 4... that's one way to put. I'll give it a shot.
Signature Resuscitating the SoCal TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM scene from the ground up!
"The sooner you fetch me a forklift, the sooner I may lift a fork to my lips."
CDS~d/f~b= Style/Stupidity
RoyalFlush's Youtube Channel
DevilKnight
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1572
From: England
PSN: DevilKnight9999
#349 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey RoyalFlush,

I recently got the US patch for DRO via PSN share, I've wanted to play you some day for quite a long time. We're probably talking medium lag through-out at best, but would you be around online for some DRO meetings sometime?

I main Kazuya, and play Devil Jin, Jin, Lili and Feng frequently aswell.
Signature Tekken Engine 101

Teaching someone Tekken? use this ^
Deko Wolf
1st Dan
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11
From: Portugal
#350 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm not YET sure of what's a 'jiggle'

But I've been doing this since tekken 4, and I've added one of Jin's new moves to it, so basically it goes like this:


Kazama Style 5 Hit Combo
~
Corpse Thrust
~
Right Sweep
~
Black Out
in other words...
1 3 2 1 4, D 1 ~ F F (run to opponent) , D 4 ~ D 2

The corpse thrust (D 1) must be done immediately after the 5 hit combo (1 3 2 1 4), after that, timing right sweep (D 2) and black out (D 4) some times can be tricky


Note: I'm not exactly sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not, I would like the to get a opinion from professionals about this though.
Swiss
2nd Dan
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
From: Scotland
#351 “Quote” Edit Post
A juggle is a set of moves after a launcher/being launched in order to keep them in the air for the maximum amount of time and damage. All juggle damage is 100% guaranteed and unreversable if carried out properly.

I think what you're talking about is guaranteed combos? In which case I have no idea if thats guaraunted but will check it out, I can't imagine that the right sweep would be guaranteed after the corpse thrust since the opponent can just get up and block low.
Deko Wolf
1st Dan
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11
From: Portugal
#352 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Swiss
A juggle is a set of moves after a launcher/being launched in order to keep them in the air for the maximum amount of time and damage. All juggle damage is 100% guaranteed and unreversable if carried out properly.

I think what you're talking about is guaranteed combos? In which case I have no idea if thats guaraunted but will check it out, I can't imagine that the right sweep would be guaranteed after the corpse thrust since the opponent can just get up and block low.


I get it, so a juggle is to keep the opponent in the air, which I suck at it.

What you say is true, the last two moves are tricky to follow, so I would say that you have a 45% chances of doing it right, besides it's just a combo that I memorized and done it so many times, it's not amazing or anything, but got out of some serious situations.

Maybe a combo topic should be created, to show and improve combos



With that said, then...

Double Left Kick
followed by a slight pause
Left Right Axe Kick


D 34, < 1 2 3
tremorman
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1446
From: Netherlands
PSN: tremorman
#353 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Deko Wolf
I get it, so a juggle is to keep the opponent in the air, which I suck at it.

What you say is true, the last two moves are tricky to follow, so I would say that you have a 45% chances of doing it right, besides it's just a combo that I memorized and done it so many times, it's not amazing or anything, but got out of some serious situations.

Maybe a combo topic should be created, to show and improve combos



With that said, then...

Double Left Kick
followed by a slight pause
Left Right Axe Kick


D 34, < 1 2 3


Yo guys......Making new threads will not help you more then the present one's.....just look around in forum everything is already discussed!!!
I know it's a bit messy but really there is no need for more threads!
As for that juggle you described, learn to write notations and learn the notations because everyone here knows them and making up new one will only confuss you and others..... d+3+4,123....instead whatever your wrote....please take your time and learn from the info and check this thread first page.....there are more and better jin juggles for you to learn....
Signature Originally posted by Z is: block punish, whiff punish, parry punish..
Originally posted by Kazamarant: I feel as if I lose brain cells every time people mention Tekken style lasers as being cool

 All times are GMT. The time now is 14:42

Page Splits 1...<161718
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump