Kazaya

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
kazaya
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
NOW LOOK AT MY TECHNIQUE THE BEST TECHNIQUE FROM ALL POSTED JUGGLES OF FF+1+2....

FF+1+2,WHEN PLAYER COMES DOWN DF+3,1,2 VTS CANCEL 2,1+2.... THE STYLISH JUGGLE IN 1+2 IF YOU WANT ANY TECHNIQUE OR JUGGLE OF MARDUK MAIL ME OK IAM KAZAYA THE CHAMP OF MARDUK.....
Signature IAM KAZAYA(MARDUK) PLAYER OF MARDUK I THINK IAM GOOD WITH MARDUK BECAUSE I DON,T USE VTS1+2 SO GET YOUR CHOPPER AND CAMERA,S READY FOLK,S BECAUSE THIS AIN,T GONNA BE LAST LONG.......
HolyMelvin
2nd Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice chain. Need to no more setups though, Also is Kazuya better than heicachi
zchikmhagnet
Iron Fist God
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
right!!
Signature Strategically Random!!

Power is everything..
call me Z..
Tetsukyojin
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Man, I remember first trying to learn this guy, he was sooo hard because he had so many moves that could be ducked >_< not to mention he had very few moves. Oh well, I think they did a much more realistic job when he's on top feeding you punches. If he tackles you from the back and lands all the hits he does a ton of damage! If I'm not mistaken you can mix up his last punch by hitting 1,2 or 2,1 to throw the player off, it works some times and it works easily in Tekken 5.

Hey, Kazaya, I can't seem to do your combo <@_@) Whenever I come out of the vale tudo stance he does while rising moves, how do you cancel into standing and what's the damage like?

Last edited by Tetsukyojin on Feb 4th, 2008 at 22:39

vergelkaz11
1997-*Farewell*-2010
PSN: the revenger
XBL: close to the end
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
the only master i know is god..
vergel "money" revenger
chengwei
Kyu
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
kaz is easy