Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
RevealYourself
Champion
PSN: unknown
XBL: unknown
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, that's delayable? Shit! I have a friend who will run that into the GROUND! Can't believe I didn't know that. Then again, my Bruce only has like 5 moves, and one of them isn't even a move...it's a bunch of backdashes.

Man, honestly, anything I have to say about DR Nina is either suspect or generic. I've never fought a super-solid DR Nina.

I just run d/f+4 antics. try to make her use wtf. punish her launchers with f+2 most of the time. (pretty lacking...yes). cancel your dash-ins and block. try to stay in f+3 range so you can duck it, by, in turn, staying in your f,f+2 range.

But...if you don't want to get in there and "fight", just bdc the entire time. :-) When she's obviously annoyed...go smack her around.
Signature Masturbation - saving time, saving lives.
Yates
Shihan
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
this is yates/revealyourself...

Fought J. Wong's Feng last night in tourney...

All I have to say is DON'T try to sidestep f,f+2 unless your opponent is an idiot. Got my shit rocked pretty hard for that. Just bdc your ass off.
Signature Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house. Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.
Pixel
Xiaoyu & Raven
PSN: NinthPixel
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Any help vs Jin?

His poke pressure is killing me, and EWHF or f+4 kills me trying to come in after 101 BDC's. No good in BDCing all day if you are equal or less in health. Dashing in and blocking just gives them a chance to start their poke nonsense again.. SSing his poking sometimes works, but it feels random on which way evades stuff(example d/f+1<4). At least against Nina you can SS her poking if you can exploit their pattern..
Signature I play on a Hit Box ( http://hitboxarcade.com )
I may be garbage, but I am the leakiest garbage you will ever take out to the dumpster.
Yates
Shihan
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
Just hit that faggot
Signature Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house. Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.