Page Splits 1...<8910
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
CD-DT
Eternal Student
PSN: SCA__Reborn
#181 “Quote” Edit Post
to new bears using ROL! imo its best if u do b right after unless opp back is to wall. if done in close range i have some combos.
ROL!~b,
- iWS+4, db+2
- PLD 1+2,1
- FF+2
- d+1, cc, f+1, tt b+1+2

new combo
f+1+2, iWS+4, db+2 42dmg !
Signature Team: Dumb Luck...members 1....level 4....I like long walks on the beach...which usually happen after a long night of drinking
masamune blade
neoempire.com
PSN: MasamuneKuma
XBL: IntiIntiKuma
#182 “Quote” Edit Post
ive got a funny rnr setup...

f+1+2, circus.
Surf
Berserker
XBL: BelligerentzOmb
#183 “Quote” Edit Post
good buffer to circus:
f,f, 2 (when blocked buffer qtc b, f) when ur opponnt omes in for a punish, 1+2
never fails, works really well against heiachi's

that is all
Signature Although Fluffy Nightmare may fail, momentarily, to proceed with a forward motion, he is inevitably unstoppable

Surf and Destroy: still more laid back than you could ever hope to be
Danis Kool
Expert
#184 “Quote” Edit Post
hey, not sure if this was posted or that this works 100%, but i was able to connect two "HBS, 2" hits... but it must be timed correctly

If that works, will this be an infinite if the opponent is near the wall?
CD-DT
Eternal Student
#185 “Quote” Edit Post
need more explanation....
is opp bt to wall
is opp grounded face up feet away
is this hbs 2 on normal standing opp near wall
have u tested on human opp

also i have some vids of my recent mm that should be entertaining to watch and see my real strat in motion !
Signature Team: Dumb Luck...members 1....level 4....I like long walks on the beach...which usually happen after a long night of drinking
HazE(AO)
Lone Wolf
PSN: HazE_AO
XBL: TarutaruPLD_is_trash
#186 “Quote” Edit Post
this may not be the proper place for these questions but the combo threads always get picked on...

so i just started using Kuma and im looking for some set up and over all good moves to throw...

i like the advice for circus buffer from ff2... can you buffer out of roll as well... empty or otherwise?

so far im just putting in work with some d/b2(so very abused).. ff2.. f1.. HBS1+2(evading).. 2,1.. f1+2(for whiff punish and ss catch)..u/f3(after abusing d/b2).. since i go into HBS a lot to throw 1+2 i mix up HBS 1 and HBS b1+2,3+4... obviously i mix some other things in but these are my go to moves for now

can anyone give me info (frames on block & starter if poss.) on the new moves for DR... f3+4.. b3+4.. HBS b1+2,3+4.. HBS b1+2,1+2.. oh and d1+2...

u/f3=jab punish
u/f3,4,1+2=OUCH!

oh and i've seen a 1 grab followed by d1+2(i know it hits grnd'd) is this g'teed or just being set up
Signature ...the impossible only takes a little longer...
- Ralph Schwartz 1918-2007

AO
w1r3d
aguantame eso ahi
PSN: obw1r3d
#187 “Quote” Edit Post
about frames, I don't know them exactly for Kuma's new moves, but I know that f+3+4, b+3+4 and HBS spins all get punished with Steve hopkick (which is 27f). Ppl can juggle you after HBS spins too.

Although unless the person you're playing against is very conditioned against Kuma, most of the time you'll get away with blocked f+3+4 and b+3+4.

about Ass after the 1 throw, it happens if ppl don't get up quickly. Otherwise it can get blocked/whiff
Signature grace upon grace
CD-DT
Eternal Student
#188 “Quote” Edit Post
i just use throw mixups or d+4 after throws. If they sleep iWS+4 seems to hit grounded for some reason . and for people that care...iWS+2 that floats gives you free db+2 and can be done after f+1+2 and other knockdowns. dmg potential (CH iWS+4_iWS+4,db+2) is greater than ff+2 in most instances and panicks opp since they're used to rolling away after ff+2.

uf,3_uf,3,4_uf+3,4,1+2_ub+4 should be constantly interchanged so that they try and interupt some of it or get frozen because they're waiting for the rest of it. alot of times i get away with finishing the move cuz the opp has been hit a couple times trying to rush in after the first to kicks.

best combos off of those ???
uf+3, f+1, uf+3,4,1+2
uf+3,4, d+1+2_oki options

i think it's almost time for us to work on the oh so ancient skill project
Eaglejin
Legend
PSN: EagleJin
#189 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate spines.

ROL 1+2
Works on everyone.

b+3+4, f+1, f+1, ff+2
b+3+4, f+1, u/f+3,4, d+1+2
b+3+4, f+1, f+1,1
b+3+4, f+1, b+1_d/f+1+2

Was gonna add these in the vid I was working on, but it'll never be ready. Kinda hard when I can't sit.

Ah, well. Those were supposed to be the new fun juggles.
Signature "For what profit is it to a man, if he gains the world, and looses his own soul?"
The Eagle's Fighting Game Blog
kochocobo
Expert
XBL: scarofthesky
#190 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by w1r3d
about frames, I don't know them exactly for Kuma's new moves, but I know that f+3+4, b+3+4 and HBS spins all get punished with Steve hopkick (which is 27f). Ppl can juggle you after HBS spins too.

Although unless the person you're playing against is very conditioned against Kuma, most of the time you'll get away with blocked f+3+4 and b+3+4.

about Ass after the 1 throw, it happens if ppl don't get up quickly. Otherwise it can get blocked/whiff

in walls its pretty much guaranteed unless they get straight up, i dont know if ASS has tracking but it seemed to hit several times (even against good OPP) after 1throw (any throw is hard to pull nowadays, at least against good OPP)

its risk-reward. although it looks badASS (pun intended) when it happens.
Signature PANTUT!bear : playing more and talking less at the bottom tier since 2003
The Tikoy Plate . COM (not for dumbasses)
Because ranks doesnt matter (for dumbasses who doesent know that post count =/ playcount)
Remembering that only people who are full of shit can post so much bullshit (for lols)
Jordyce
Hope Springs Eternal
PSN: Jordyce
#191 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CD-DT
best combos off of those ???
uf+3, f+1, uf+3,4,1+2
uf+3,4, d+1+2_oki options

Ummm, u/f+3, f+1, u/f+3,4, d+1+2 would be better than the first one, wouldn't it? Unless you were going for oki. One more damage, and wall carry.
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
frladislav
Warrior
#192 “Quote” Edit Post
will ending in b+1 -> sending them to the ground give me a free ff+2? or is this unreliable? Just a thought...
Signature I play for fun. Peace when Im not using my cards of course.
Practice, Need more practice. Teach me?
PRiES+ [FHZ]

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil" -Psalm 23:4
frladislav
Warrior
#193 “Quote” Edit Post
will ending in b+1 -> sending them to the ground give me a free ff+2? or is this unreliable? Just a thought... for instance, a d/f 2, f+1, b+1, then ff+2?
Signature I play for fun. Peace when Im not using my cards of course.
Practice, Need more practice. Teach me?
PRiES+ [FHZ]

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil" -Psalm 23:4
CD-DT
Eternal Student
#194 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by frladislav
will ending in b+1 -> sending them to the ground give me a free ff+2? or is this unreliable? Just a thought... for instance, a d/f 2, f+1, b+1, then ff+2?

personally i haven't been able to get solid oki after b+1 ender and believe me i tried but there may be some mixups i don't know or know how to use after it. put it against your human opp and report back.
Jordyce
Hope Springs Eternal
PSN: Jordyce
#195 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CD-DT
personally i haven't been able to get solid oki after b+1 ender and believe me i tried but there may be some mixups i don't know or know how to use after it. put it against your human opp and report back.

I constantly use b+1 as a juggle ender (attempting to unblockable), and I haven't been able to find anything useful other than the usual low / mid mixup ground game. I'm pretty damn sure ff+2 isn't guaranteed. But I'll look into it anyway... but there seem to be so many better enders available to Kuma.
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
CD-DT
Eternal Student
#196 “Quote” Edit Post
hmm... i'm pretty sure that b+1 is negative on hit as well but i'm not sure if it's properties change much as a JG ender. But it may be worth a second look.
masamune blade
neoempire.com
PSN: MasamuneKuma
XBL: IntiIntiKuma
#197 “Quote” Edit Post
ive been experimenting with f1,1 as an "ender" but it leaves the opponent too far away for decent followups. kuma is a character who would have benefited greatly from a decent spike juggle.