Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Man Hood
Deity
PSN: BerserkGutsu
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Syxx
Brad... the 5.0 tourney is on Dec 10th at Nickel City... you should come... gonna be good times....

Steven (Man Hood) if you want to come I can give you a ride and get you back to your place well before 10pm.

I have untill midnight on the weekends. And sure I would like to come.
Signature I will come into your house and MACH BREAK your sister,brother,mother,father,dog,cat,or even your grandmother, there are no exceptions!
MWhahahahahahahaha!
mateogalvan
Iron Fist God
PSN: Mateo_Galvan
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
Who goin to the nickel city tourny wants money matches???? Just let me know.
J & M CHANG
3rd Dan
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Whatsup everybody? I hope this winter will bring about serious Tekken gatherings in the Chicagoland! Pizza is on me if someone else goes half with me. Just let me know when and where the gathering will be! Brad-Trey-Lil Jin Boy.. We should organize a gathering sometime later this month. Let me know what you all think.

Tekken Kids - I might know you! In the summer of 2005, I was part of a summer medical program in Seattle. I lived on campus at University of Washington, and I used to play Tekken 5 right on campus at the HUB. I remember playing a lot of different people. If you played there then I think I might know you. I remember fighting one guy who had a pretty good Feig Wei, Steve, and Wang. Anyway, Seattle is a beautiful city! PM me or post up when you arrive to Chicago.

Lil Jin Boy.. I sent you a PM.. Also, Ohio sounds cool! Keep me posted too. Are you going to Dead of Winter?

Brad and Trey.. Are you two going to Dead of Winter?
Signature One Of Chicago's Finest Tekken Players Since 1995!

CHECK OUT MY STYLE

TTT > D.R. > TTT2 > 5.0 > T2 > T3 > T6 > T1 > T4
Solus
Iron Fist God
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
i should be able to play this week/weekend, I have work for sure on wednesday, but for the moment I dont have work on tuesday/thursday/friday (this could change). If anybody wants to play at DR at the arcade or 5.0 at my place let me know.
Tekken Kids
Jesus Penis
PSN: eDDIEBOYMANG
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by J & M CHANG

Tekken Kids - I might know you! In the summer of 2005, I was part of a summer medical program in Seattle. I lived on campus at University of Washington, and I used to play Tekken 5 right on campus at the HUB. I remember playing a lot of different people. If you played there then I think I might know you. I remember fighting one guy who had a pretty good Feig Wei, Steve, and Wang. Anyway, Seattle is a beautiful city! PM me or post up when you arrive to Chicago.

nope, i didnt play there during summer. but cant wait till i play all of you guys. so am i pretty close to where you all play? ill be in irvine park/karlov area.

can someone give me the address of arcade? thanks!
Signature Money Inc. | eDDIEBOYMANG / EBM
Team Tekken Kids!
www.seattletekken.com

XCTU
Back to Blue!
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
I got owned by a girl.

(check sig)
Signature aka HeartNana
Solus
Iron Fist God
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
anybody want to play tomorrow (thurs)?
Juicy G
Destroyer
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XCTU
I got owned by a girl.

(check sig)

Scrub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k.
Signature Team SKILL

Muslim
Dragon Lord
PSN: ReproductiveBear
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
Jon I may be able to play on thursday. Just give me a call. I cant play this weekend cause i got finals next week and got to study hard. But thursday sounds ggrrrreeaaatt! tony the tiger.....yah.
XCTU
Back to Blue!
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Juicy G
Scrub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k.
Dude, i looked like a scrub with the beatdown i was getting. There was really nothing i could do except laugh as she's owning my Asuka into obvivion with 40% Anna lows.
Signature aka HeartNana
Treyphoenix
Destroyer
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Eldarion
Uhg I haven't read this in ages...

I thought Nock was the good person... How often do people go play him in MI?

Trey never mentioned a 5.0 tournament. =( He may not have read that there is one but I think more likely he fears having to play me in one. But don't tell him that he'll just roll his eyes and sarcastically say 'yeah.'

Saying Nock is good at Tekken is like saying im good at Basketball it's just a racial perk not something we have to work at.

I didn't read that a 5.0 tournament was going down, then again I don't read anything but this thread on zaibatsu and that's rare. Besides I doubt i'd go since i'd have to play B-Rad and I fear having to play him "yeah."

No Nickel City for me on the 10th i've got a poker tournament and already paid my entry fee.

Nock, what up man im busy the 16th but im trying to switch stuff around to early that Friday or late Sunday so I can roll with you and the Cassopolis cats. I'll post up as soon as I know whether or not I can get out of that.

J&M Chang AKA "The Living Legend," I don't know what Dead of Winter is. If you'll be in town I may go, I can't say for sure since I don't know when it is. The one thing I do know these days... "Seattle is a beautiful city!"
Signature "Why the hell isn't Paul wearing a belly shirt?"

Minority Clique: coming soon to a tourney near you
"Know what the midwest is young and restless"
Syxx
Iron Fist God
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
dead of winter is the tourney on the 10th
Signature http://www.youtube.com/user/mameshibavideos
mateogalvan
Iron Fist God
PSN: Mateo_Galvan
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
Trey you play basketball???? And is anyone even goin to dead of winter, cuz alot of milwaukee is plannin on showing.
Syxx
Iron Fist God
#134 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm pretty good at being white
Juicy G
Destroyer
#135 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll be there...just not for 5.0... anyone going to the HIP tommorow(friday)??
Signature Team SKILL

Man Hood
Deity
#136 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm pretty good at being white

Signature I will come into your house and MACH BREAK your sister,brother,mother,father,dog,cat,or even your grandmother, there are no exceptions!
MWhahahahahahahaha!
Man Hood
Deity
#137 “Quote” Edit Post
Syxx what time you want me to meet you. I know the tourney is today but I haven't seen any post on what time it's going to be. I'll be at Gurnee at around 3~4pm. If I need to be there sooner let me know.

Last edited by Man Hood on Dec 10th, 2006 at 17:22

MWhahahahahahahaha!
Syxx
Iron Fist God
#138 “Quote” Edit Post
NO it's ok, it was this afternoon except it never took place even though people showed up

so don't worry about it, we'll play again some other time
Man Hood
Deity
#139 “Quote” Edit Post
NO it's ok, it was this afternoon except it never took place even though people showed up

so don't worry about it, we'll play again some other time

aight, man Im gonna just chill in my room and play ffXI. Thanks for letting me know so i didn't waste money going down there.

Last edited by Man Hood on Dec 12th, 2006 at 23:55

MWhahahahahahahaha!
JustOwnin
Berserker
XBL: I JustOwnin I
#140 “Quote” Edit Post
A singular beam of light cuts through the clouds of the chicago land thread and a singular figure forged of pure and utter OWNAGE descends. Both the herald of OWNAGE and in itself incarnate he opens his mighty jaws with a message.

I STILL EXIST!

The beings powerful words echo throughout the tekken zaibatsu permeating itself through every ear and every eye. For in truth his words are but pure OWNAGE translated into human language for you to comprehend.

I STILL PLAY!

JustOwin feels a surpluss of fear arise within the hearts of the masses.

AND I STILL OWN

DEAD OF WINTER RESULTS

1.) BLACK MAMBA
2.) PERFECT LEGEND
3.) DOA MASTER
4.) NINJA CW
5.) JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS

and more importantly

Check 6 Invitational Results

1.) Black Mamba
2.) Dave Chappelle
3.) Ninja CW
4.) JUSTOWNIN THE SENTIENCE OF OWNAGE

SILENCE before you kn3wbz profess your doubt for my absolute power let it be known that in an attempt to pease all the guests that I housed with chicago style food

namly a whtie castle crave c ase, geodonalds pizza, 10 pizza hut pizzas for the doa gathering I through the night before the tourny. I obtained FOOD POISONING on tourny day giving me both a headache and stomach ache makign it virtually impossible to play at my best and channel the great powers of OWNAGE throughout my body! I could not even drive to nickel city but had to have the doa KING drive my car to Nickels!

Proof from the mouths of others of my ailment!

Originally posted by thehighguy
Justownin- it was cool cing u again man. thx for letting every1 come to ur house (i think there was 15 of us) and taking us out to go get 10 pizzas that was nuts. it sucked u were sick as shit the tourney day but u did good regardless.

Originally posted by NinjaCW
JO - Wish you wouldn't hav went out and poisoned urself before the tourney so I could hav gotten a better fight with you. Though the match was still close with you being sick.

Originally posted by Game Over
JustOwnin -- It sucked SO BAD how you were sick during the tourney! But even so, a normal mortal would've just given up to the pain, stayed at home, and not competed . . . but the "Personification of Ownage" is a being truly powerful enough to not only fight through said pain, but also fight his way to Top 5 placing in such a HUGE tourney! MAAAD PROPS, man! You even willed yourself to hang out with us after the tourney, in the midst of being at a fraction of your true self!

thread of origin: DEAD OF WINTER SHOUTOUTS | http://www.doacentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13200

My only goal at the tuorny was to win the check 6 invitational (which prize was a check 6 contract) so that I could be OFFICIALLY A SIGNED DOA PLAYER.

So that not only was my

GAMERTAG: JustOwnin
NickName: JustOwnin
Purpose: JustOwnin
Results: JustOwnin

but

But alas, I had thguoht my illness has ruined that dream. But Check6 hearing of my awesome feet and hearing from the masses hwo easily I would have won the tournaments if their was nothing that ailed me has sparked the interest of other sponsors. And so I continue on my quest forever closer than before to receiving a sponsor.

And when I receive such a holy document the video game equivalent to moes receiving the ten commandments from the lord almighty. . . I'll make sure to make a long ass post in chit chat bragging about it.

THAT IS ALL!

The being of OWNAGE ascends back into the heavens in which he came. The beam of light disappears and the clouds once again become one. And as JustOwnin's ascention into the skys, the skys themselves are OWNED.

Last edited by JustOwnin on Dec 13th, 2006 at 17:37

Signature "EARN MY RESPECT IF YOU CAN; SURVIVE THE MATCH IF I LET YOU!!!"