Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
leizuya1
Dragon Lord
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by KazMisMas
I got some insane shit once:
CH cd+4:4, dewgf, dewgf, dewgf, dewgf, (w!) ewgf

Speechless you got me with that. Now I can't rest till I got that one.
Signature Originally posted by hamstar
- Does Sexism really exist in America or are people just being ultrasensitive?

USMCOgre: It exists because men are better than women. True story.
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by massacOre
anyway, about kaz's way of ewgfing, f,n,D/F+2. are you absolutely sure it can be done this way? sounds a little too-good-to-be-true there. well, i'm gonna test it in the mean time.

Of course it's true. He's been able to do f,n,d/f+2 since at least tag.

Jagoo: I don't believe you at all. In tag, f,n,d,d/f~2 was jin's ewgf. There was a three frame input between d/f and 2 max, from what I remember. It's just as easy as tag, so I assumed it must be the same.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
jagoo
Expert
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MCP
Of course it's true. He's been able to do f,n,d/f+2 since at least tag.

Jagoo: I don't believe you at all. In tag, f,n,d,d/f~2 was jin's ewgf. There was a three frame input between d/f and 2 max, from what I remember. It's just as easy as tag, so I assumed it must be the same.

it's up to you if you belive me or not...
but i've tested it with a programmable stick and two frames between d/f and 2 was always wgf...

this is not tag and you are doing the f,n,(d),d/f input for like 10 years of course it's not hard...but ewgf is almost jf (the d/f+2 part at least)
leizuya1
Dragon Lord
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jagoo
it's up to you if you belive me or not...
but i've tested it with a programmable stick and two frames between d/f and 2 was always wgf...

this is not tag and you are doing the f,n,(d),d/f input for like 10 years of course it's not hard...but ewgf is almost jf (the d/f+2 part at least)

If it was a jf, we would all be able to do Bob's jfsr with ease! Almost all proficient Kaz players can ewgf 90%+ of the time, and being humans, we aren't that technical. It must be at least two frames between df and 2.
Signature Originally posted by hamstar
- Does Sexism really exist in America or are people just being ultrasensitive?

USMCOgre: It exists because men are better than women. True story.
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
haha i remember one day i decided to compare homorang's with kaz. i came into practice mode and did three jfsr consecutively, a regular, then another jfsr after that, then it all went to hell, i couldnt do it no more.
Signature Just bringing out the devil in Jin

i own fort walton beach

omg!! am i gonna get banned?! why this long to do it? or shall i say finally? oh well, remember kids, it's not the end of the world
jagoo
Expert
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leizuya1
If it was a jf, we would all be able to do Bob's jfsr with ease! Almost all proficient Kaz players can ewgf 90%+ of the time, and being humans, we aren't that technical. It must be at least two frames between df and 2.

well i said it's almost jf

and don't compare kaz's ewgf and bob's jfskr...for ewgf you have like 4-5 possibilities to do it
jfskr is more like heihachi's otgf..
BiG_B
David Letterman
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya;s EWGF is pretty average compared to DJ.

DJ has larger hit box btw.

DJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Kaz
Signature
Anthart
Iron Fist God
PSN: Da_Hitman
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya's (jab-string) 1,2 is exactly like Jin's (as far as speed [10 frames] and animation are concerned), but not as strong.

-b+3,1,4,1 is great against wall splats.
Example combo:
-EWGF, EWGF, 1, 1, [wall], b+3,1,4,1
Signature Can you Justify your own truth with your fist ?
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
im not hating or anything but what's that gotta do with the execution of ewgf?
Signature Just bringing out the devil in Jin

i own fort walton beach

omg!! am i gonna get banned?! why this long to do it? or shall i say finally? oh well, remember kids, it's not the end of the world
Anthart
Iron Fist God
PSN: Da_Hitman
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JnKzm
im not hating or anything but what's that gotta do with the execution of ewgf?

It doesn't have anything to do with the execution of the EWGF, I posted it because I use EWGF with b+3,1,4,1 for great wall damage.
Signature Can you Justify your own truth with your fist ?
The Real Don
Raijin
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
It doesn't have anything to do with the execution of the EWGF, I posted it because I use EWGF with b+3,1,4,1 for great wall damage.

That goes in the combo section and i believe ive already stated that option in my first post.

Kazuya;s EWGF is pretty average compared to DJ.

I always thought kaz's ewgf was better than dj's. Doesnt kaz's tech catch better or something. Plus arent the overall properties of the move better. Also have u seen the input that u can do kaz's ewgf with its f,n,d/f+2 dj's is f,n,d,d/f+2 meaning it takes slightly more time to input. I'm not sayin kaz's ewgf if better by much but kaz's ewgf>>>>>>>dj's (i put as u would understand). Can dj do 5 ewgf's on the ground without the help of a wall. I think not.

One more thing this topic is pertaining to ewgf ONLY! keep all other information out. And lets try to keep the posts to a minimum unless u have something ground breaking to say. For that matter there is nothing more to be said, haha topic locked. Everything is in the first post. The ultimate noob silencer the OewgfT.
Signature In the hood they call me shizum gizumghar.
real gangsta's wear purple
joteh
Berserker
PSN: kokoroquistis
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Doesnt Kazuya say 'Go to hell' when he does his ewgf? At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Oh and is it easier to do 3 x ewgf in tekken 5 than it is in tekken 4. Coz there's 4 more days till tekken 5's official release and i can't pull off an ewgf with a joystick at the arcade coz im a pad user.
hachimo
3rd Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
that's what it sounds like to me, too. Especially if I just do a couple. but if I'm practicing my EWGFs, and I'm doing a bunch of them over and over again, it starts to sound like doryea, or whatever
Signature committed to the Kaz
Izumi-0verdrive
Dragon Lord
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
is there a difference btween Kaz's EWGF and Hei's? i can hit kaz's almost very time but hei's seems to be alot harder
Signature Love to Hate Me
Izumi-0verdrive
Dragon Lord
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by joteh
your sig

this is about your sig mostly but don't you think that match up is alittle too tom cruiseish?
Signature Love to Hate Me
MooDSWiNG
Virtuoso
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Izumi-0verdrive
is there a difference btween Kaz's EWGF and Hei's? i can hit kaz's almost very time but hei's seems to be alot harder

I'm not totally sure on this but I think Kaz has a 3 frame window between the d/f and the 2 while hei only has 2 frames.
Shadowofthedark
3rd Dan
PSN: ShadowoftheDark
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
I just started using kazuya and I'm learning how to use the ewgf on the pad. I'm having trouble doing it coz I can't understand what this means

There is approximately 2 frames after the d/f to hit the 2

Any suggestions? I've been practicing for half an hour and managed to do only ewgf. Thanks!
Darkadious<VdV>
hey guyyyyyyyyyyyyys
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
do wgf as fast as you can

press d/f and 2 at the same time.
Signature Darkadious (9:00:13 pm): yeah roll on the floor laughing my ass off
AbsotIveLy JIVE (9:01:57 pm): yeah happy face haha
Darkadious (8:48:14 pm): yeah haha haha
Cynnik (6:35:98 pm): yeah haha haha shut up!
MooDSWiNG
Virtuoso
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shadowofthedark
I just started using kazuya and I'm learning how to use the ewgf on the pad. I'm having trouble doing it coz I can't understand what this means

Any suggestions? I've been practicing for half an hour and managed to do only ewgf. Thanks!

Like everyone and Dark has said right above me. Make sure you emphasize the d/f and 2 at the same time. Also it helps if you try and do the 2 right before the d/f.
Master Kazuya
Kyu
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
With the ewgf, you must do it f, N, D/F+2. I don't think that f, N, d, d/f+2 works. It'll work if you want to use the normal, slower uppercut. Push forward, put the stick in neutral, and press d/f and 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY. I emphasize this more than the speed, and that works for me.