dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
# “Quote” Edit Post
@enko: Like I said before, read my posts fully.

What you're saying is mere speculation too.

First, this is not TWT where the prize money at stake is huge. This is some event in malaysia. Not even his TWT entry is at stake here. Next, Knee has been competing for a loooong time at the top level. You don't think he'd be accustomed to taking wins and losses in his stride? Losing at this level is not new to him. You think he'd be prone to nervousness like a kid? The guy plays against high profile players for breakfast, lunch and dinner even when he isn't competing. Now, I'm not saying he's completely above feeling nervous or pressured, but more likely than not, that's not the case.

You're saying it's common to drop combos or not punish well for someone of knee's experience. No, man, it's rare. He's competing, not playing casually. And you're saying Knee picked Marduk and Kazuya just because Arslan told him Pakistan doesn't know how to play Marduk well. It looked to me like even knee didn't know Marduk well. To me, all of this is absurd.

Honestly, I love seeing the koreans dethroned by some dudes that came out of nowhere. But I also suspect things aren't as straightforward.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] [alex] for T7!