Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
# “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rezz
Zaf had good standing punishment. Both of her i10's were decent, df+1,2 was a good i13f, and outside of launchers she had one of, if not the best i14 in the game; did a ton of damage and left you at like +8 or something. Problem with this was she had no scary lows to mix up afterwards so the person really had no reason to duck, except maybe the slower than life db+1+2 which anybody could wake up from a coma and still duck that on reaction.

That reminds me, something else I'd like to see added; a decent low, something like Drag's d+2 or even Jin's db+4, or if they buff b+1+2 on NH. I wouldn't be too angry if she got Hei's db+2 though.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if 1+2,4 was a good i15 but personally I didn't.

1,3 is decent, df+1,2 did ok dmg but is +1 on hit, df+1,4 does better dmg though but -1, I preferred df+1,4 as a better punisher

Df+4,1 did good dmg but I wouldn’t say it was one of the best i14 punishers in the game it gave some pushback on hit though

She has d+3 which I remember people saying that move was one of the top 5 lows back in TTT2 days

Hoping her d+2,3,4 gets safer
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.