Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
# “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Great_Dark_Hero
Another is that her return as she is now was well-received for the most part, barring a vocal minority that despises whatever change they made to the character.

It's not about "whatever changes." The changes people complain about are specifically the personality and the alternate outfit issues. You don't see anyone complain about her new default outfit or her new hairstyle or any of the new moves displayed in the trailer.

I mean, come on. She acts like a little girl now all the while having an attire with a cleavage huge enough to reveal her bra, and that in an "officer" outfit as well. It's like a horny teenage boy's wet hentai dream come true.

Originally posted by Great_Dark_Hero
And, as I said: People on website love to complain, even if it is ultimately insignificant (and this, I am not not necessarily wrong about).

Well, you're not right, either. Significance is subjective. You can't be right or wrong about that because it's up to every person to determine what they think is significant or insignificant.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.