Azaael
March of Tyranny
# “Quote” Edit Post
...and...what's that have to do with anything? You can like a game without thinking it's perfect. I don't see anyone on this site claiming that Tekken is a perfect, flawless fighting game. I don't see anyone on this site claiming any fighting game is perfect and flawless. That would be foolish. I can see people who feel Tekken is the perfect fighting game *for them*, but I don't think I've ever read a post that claimed 'Tekken has 110% Perfect Balance, Graphics, Music and Stages at All times.' Far from it.

Like, literally, what does that have to do with anything? Why do people 'need to see' anything? Let people like what they will. if Tekken's their favorite fighting game, why should you give a shit of what they think? You don't like Tekken 7, we get it, you gave your feedback why. If people don't agree with it it's not their fault. You're entitled to your opinion, you say the issues you have with the game, but they're entitled to theirs as well, and if they feel the game is what they want in a fighter, you should just move on with your life.

Anyway drop this tangent. Put it in the random chat thread if you feel the need to lecture people on 'what they need to see' but don't be surprised if no one cares.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.