CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
# “Quote” Edit Post
I think a quick tag out (not that anyone quick tags from grounded, at least not right away from Capos) ends up counting as a quick back roll, so you get a combo as they try to get out. Thats what I *remember*... unfortunetly I don't have a console anymore so its hard for me to confirm.

I would double check the RLX4 punishing tag crash at the wall after b+3,3. I really don't see that working if the opponent does an instant tag crash (which is the only tag crash situation you can prepare for realistically in practice mode, punishing delayed tag crash honestly relies a lot more on experience).

Honestly the biggest problem with Capos I feel was how tag crash beats RLX at the wall so well, especially after spikes d+2,3 and b+4,4~d. W! b+3,3 you can use a RLX roll if the b+3,3 hits the opponent high enough on the wall (d+3~3 I guess would be the same). b+3,3~5 doesn't seem to work. Thats all from memory but I haven't seen anything to convince me that there is a way to beat tag crash other than not being in RLX at the wall.
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"