CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
# “Quote” Edit Post
I'll test what you mentioned next time I get a chance to practice mode (maybe tonight?)

On the things you mentioned, I've done a lot of testing in the past, I'll share what I've found.

1. The moment an opponent tag crashes they will hit you out of a successful reset.
2. I think I posted these above (at least with Christie). Anyway off the top of my head, the best way to punish after Christie's 1 or 2 throw is to just time a sidestep and go for a back throw or b+3,3 in the back. The only other way I remember is doing b+2 which will avoid the tag crash but not do anything Maybe b+4 into some extension to work but I worry it might be too slow.
3. b+3,3 at the wall allows you to avoid tag crash with the RLX roll (RLX u or d) but you don't get anything. Other possible options that I don't remember if they work or not are RLX 3+4, RLX 4~3, RLX f+3+4, or b+3,3~5. d+2,3 just doesn't work with anything, unfortunetly.
4. After d+2,3 roll back and punish tag crash with ws+3 (very consistant). Which floats are you referring to?
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"