-Da Stunna-
Berserker
PSN: DaStunna_v2
# “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CaCarmen
f+3 is ok. It would be better if it high crushed the whole way instead of only near the beginning but its totally usable at +8.

f+3 is like the low budget version of f+4~b. f+4~b is a better entry into HSP as a whole and functions as a more useful b! move. The risk/reward is waaaay too bad to ever really warrant using f+3 IMO.

Plus the animation for that move looks oh so shitty to me.

RLX1,3 is NC for like 30+ damage, why get rid of the second hit? I remember reading about how T4 players would use the first hit as a spacing tool (back when there was no second hit) but TT2 is really less about spacing and more about being aggressive with launchers...

Aggressive with launchers you say? Which low do most Capo heads go to when they get the opportunity lol?

But I dunno man. I guess it's that I hoping they trim the fat out of character's movesets next game, and I wouldn't miss RLX 1,3 all that much.
100% agree with you about HSP tilt being much, much faster. It should at least be fast enough that a ws+4 is always uninterruptable. Either that, or it should not recover in FC, so I have access to b+2 and stuff if people want to press buttons on me.

Yeah recovering in normal standing position was something I forgot to mention.