ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
# “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Haseeb_Zaibatsu
By the way, tekken tag 1 is just like tekken tag 2 and no main difference is present, but tekken tag 2 is better because it has a lot better graphics than tt1 and a lot much more characters . You can customize the players and change the panels and there is ghost battle which wasn't present in ttt1. But I still love ttt1 and I played it more than ttt2 , the classic characters were also so amazing . But Tekken Tag 2 is full of characters !

When comparing those 2 great games, graphics surely isn't what defines either game as better than the next. It's gameplay, depth, playability, intuitiveness, ease of transition one player combos into the next to name a few.

Graphics are important but it's not the most compelling thing that defined Tekken.. I also respect your opinion my friend. ODV out!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread