Great_Dark_Hero
Lone Wolf
# “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Just uploaded these two videos any help is appreciated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3hmwLaipqM ps dont read the comment that guy (cherry le) has annoyed me so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSBq3PlB_mA

These are amazing! Thank you MAD AXES. During a ranbat series this last weekend in Kaiserslautern, I fought a moderately good King and Lee player. d,df1~4,1 has never been so trustworthy for me - a good way of getting counter hits, especially against hop kicks (though, it does hit high).

I don't think I ever made use of the d,df+2 launcher seriously even offline...! It might be a good idea if I started to now -
you made it clear towards beginning of the Mishima video that it is trustworthy and it seems a bit hard to react to. Tag bufferable as well for some good red life damage. Also, you made use of 1+2,4,bf+1+2 as a wall combo.
I often made use of df+423 or df+42bf1 as a wall combo. 1+2,4bf+1+2 is probably one of the more damaging options.
That DJ/Kaz player was annoyingly powerful... I like how you predicted a wake up low kick from Devil Jin towards the middle of the match when he was cornered - very well done! Also, another thing you did that was pure genius was... 3:06, where you did b+2(hold back) to switch places and wall splat him with 1+2 - that ended the match right there!! LOL Sweet.
03:44 - My point about d,df+1~4,1... very nice. You got a counter hit and now you're on the advantage.
I like how you started getting slightly aggressive towards the end. Devil Jin was nearly out of health...!
(I typing this as I watch these two. Putting these on my favorites asap XD)

Next video.
Damn! You got like... 4 counter hits in a row and finished the first round quickly. That's something I would have done. The timing of that was just spectacular! Apparently, the Wind Roll mix-ups tend to scare people a lot... kind of a consecutive wave dash would because of the mix ups that do follow after the fact. If the opponent is floored I usually resort to going for d+3 or d+1+2 for oki, but ff+1 is a really good way of catching back rollers.
I learned a lot from your vids so far! I'll use these as a reference to get better and show some results! Thank you so much!
Signature KOF player who likes Tekken.