Kensjero
2nd Dan
PSN: SteveFoxFighter
# “Quote” Edit Post
@commandoo i did tell you to play ranked more often, multiple times, having below 2k BP is not good, and we where moving up on the leaderboards os i had to make decisions and kick inactive people (not only you)

@ novicez i dont know who you saw boosting, but it clearly was not me, maybe you are confused with the famous name copyer, who boosts with copying famous names, like kane, and now, obviously me, and my team. maybe u meant SteveFoxFighter_ (note the underscore).

@ manga you should suck a dick u pethathic bitch , u think im going ot fight against someone from asia? thats a 2 bar if not 1, connection, but i guess your to stupid to think about that, and i would destroy you, ur so shit...

and for you all 3, before you are going to say my team is a boosting team, please, save everyone some time and name 1, just 1 player, who is boosting on my team, or even pulling or laggswitching, then ill maybe consider respecting you, especially commandoo and manga, commandoo ur just mad you got the boot, manga ur just mad because you got nothing else to do in ur life, so you are anoying people.

and after many months, commandoo has over 6000 battle points, man im glad you got removed ^^
Signature Success has enemies.