DEATH
A Non-Bender
PSN: dropkick_br
# “Quote” Edit Post
Hey I'm not talking about getting a wallsplat, Im talking about being as player. I do want to get better and basically know the ins and outs of the game. But yet somehow I find myself stuck on my current level. And when I try to get more practice, life stuff happens (babysit stuff, job, studies). Im starting to see my limit to play the game, but at the same time I want to get better. Its like life wants me to call it quits yet I still want to play more and be better, at least tourney worthy. Seeing also other new players be successful at the game gives me delight, but then seeing myself not being able to improve hurts.

Im kinda stuck on between being just a "casual" that wants to play just for fun and a guy who want to play, improve and travel.
I seriously dont know what to be...

Last edited by DEATH on Jan 14th, 2013 at 07:06

Signature : Darnnit guys! I just heard I just got randomly booked against Jack for Tekken 7! All that buildup we did from Tekken 5 went to waste...
: Wait? I thought we are booked to do a epic triple threat match at Tekken 7? I'm even devising the spots we were doing.
: Hey bro, not only that... both of us got future endeavored...
: This is some WCW sh*t going on... Who's booking this crap?