Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
# “Quote” Edit Post
Picked up Michelle as a partner for my Anna, because they have pretty good juggle(and overall) team synergy.

However, I'm pretty much just winging it with Michelle. I got by with BR Julia as a sub, but I never really took the time to understand her fundamentals. So I want to know what is the ideal way that I should be playing her. I'm pretty aggressive, but is Michelle really suited for that?

What moves should I be using? and how should I be using them? stuff like that

I'm pretty much just getting by through hopkicks, 4~(2),1 mad axes, ff+1 and FC mixups, along with whiff punishing with ff+3 dash d+1+2 butthat really isn't cutting it.

So I guess what I'm really asking for, is like, a guide or a general how to play Michelle the proper way type of thing.
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video