OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
# “Quote” Edit Post
Looking forward to seeing what you do with Feng Scrub_Zilla! I remember watching one of your matches, he was pretty solid!

Adipati I have to confess... the reason why I picked up Feng was REALLY scrubby....

I was playing T5 Online...my mains at the time was Hwoa, Steve, and Raven. I fight a Feng player, and he totally KICKS MY ASS! But it was different, what I noticed this time was the fact that he juggled me.

I thought Feng was the ONLY character in all of T5 that was able to juggle . .. .

So I picked him up immediately to take andvantage of his brokeness... only to realize everyone can do it. However I really liked Feng, and I won with him WAY more than I did with anyone else..so I continued.

I don't think I'd be ANY happier with any character other than Feng so it was meant to be lol.

So yea...I hope this thread gets really active when tag 2 hits. I want Feng to get some spot light damnit!
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS