EvilDice
Master
PSN: EvilDice
# “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys.

From ina tekken here you are the framelist.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/lei-ttt2-frame-data/

Like always, NAMCO don't understand nothing about the balancing of this character... I hope this is not the last version and they can change something.

Lets go:

1. f+3 -12 on block WHY???? must be -9 There are a lot of 16f mid hit confirmable in the game more doungerous and they are safe.

2. f,f+2 -10 on block. I think must be -5 or +2 like Bryan's b+1

3. f,f+3 -14? on block. Must be -12.

4. f,f+3,4 must be safe and mid the second. the rest like now.

5. f,f+4_f_b Must have more advantage if connect to permit to use the animal stances.

6. d/b+3 -15 on block. Are you crazy?!?!?! little damage, full HC, no advantage and no CH bonus, must be -12 on block.

7. d+3 -14 on block. Must be -12

8. d/f+1 -5 on block. With the same properties like T6 is nonsense. If there is a delay option d/f+1>1 is right to be -5 but there isn't any delay option and the second was -10. You have to make the second safe if you leave the -5 on the first punch.

9. ss+1 Delete this command. Leave to Lei the option to use 1,2 in ss.

10. ss+4 Delete this move. Is useless. And give to Lei the use of 4 during the ss like Law.

11. 1,1,f SNK -6 if connect. Useless. Give him +1.

12. 2,1,f DRU 0. Give him +3

13. 2,1,3+4 must be all combo in CH.

14. 4,4,3,3 must be all combo in CH.

15. 1+2,2 must be safe the second. The opponent can SS the second. and can interrupt with 1. And this is not a single move. Must be safe.

16. f+4,2 The punch must be unrevesable if the first kick is blocked.

17. d/f+1+2,f TGR +3 in all situation. Must have +3 on block, +5 on Hit and +10 on CH.

18. d+2,2 Must be hit confirmable if the first hit is in CH. There is any signal to undestand if the fisrt is in CH or not.

19. d+4,4 -15. Too much disadvantage. must be -12 or -9. Can be -15 if this combo is hit confirm on CH.

20. b+1+2 in CH must have free hit. Not launcher but +13 or +14.

21. f,n+4,1,2,2,2,f DRA -4 on block. Are you crazy?!?!?! -4 is too much. For me must be +2 like the other Tekken. Because the opponent can ss very easy all the moves launched from the Dragon stance.

22. b,b+1 must be Mid.

23. WS+2,1 must be deleyable or hitconfirmable.

24. FC f+2,1 must be always combo.

25. f+3+4 DRU parry. Must have +13 for free hit and reverse all high and mid moves, kicks and punches.

26. DRU,f Parry from DRU must revers mid and high punch and not just high. Better if can revers the kick and punches.

27. DRU Throw. Must be 1 or 2 with thw same animation but differente escape button.

28. d+3+4, 4 the 4 kick must be safe on block.

29. DRA,3 must be -12

30. Transition SNK>PAN must block the low hits like the old Tekken.

31. SNK 2,2,f DRA must have +2

32. CRA 1 must be high crush.

That's all for now.
But I think there are more.
This modification can give to Lei a good balance to be competitive and not over power Character.
Suiken, can you speech with Harada San to explain how to modify Lei properties. ;-)

Bye.