FlyMikey
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: FlyMike45
# “Quote” Edit Post
Yo, one way to verify if they changed b+1+2 on normal hit is to see if you can still get a free f+2 afterwards. T6BR headbutt on regular hit allows you a guaranteed f+2 if they quickroll the knockdown in any way. Nobody just lays there after b+1+2.

They took full combo away from b+2,1->d+2?!? Why? The extensions (outside of combos) became useless shortly after the game dropped. Too telegraphable to be a mixup. So if someone wants to WATCH me low sweep them then I should be handsomely rewarded. Ugh....

Please tell me that d/b+2 wasn't nerfed in the same way. Slow ass punishable by death move turned gamebreaker if placed well. Like on ranged open ground whiff punishes. Namco please dont fuck with my shitty moves and make them completely worthless.

Did they change b+2,1->2 properties? Hell, does it even still knockdown??? The positioning it places oppnent allows for them to at least wake up BT on one more. Or a third if they dont lay there. But if they do, good.

I'm bitching but Ganryu didn't need to take ANY hits, let alone nerfs on shit that never really was used. I still want someone to tell me what they made beefier. How has he been touched in a good way(lol)? Any confirmation yet that f,f+2 is indeed safe? Where the fuck is the good news?
Signature Retired...........unless MMs.