Ali Vegaz
Expert
PSN: AdonisThaGod
XBL: Adonis ThaGod
# “Quote” Edit Post
I've been on this site for a while and I've seen the people, games and aspects of games go and come...

I was screaming TTT until the end of 2001 while people were telling me that I am an idiot because everyone else is playing T4... BTW these were also some of Cali's Finest telling me this too...

The TTT players disappeared and faded to the shadows... As scrubs started to conquer the T4 scene... some of the OGs still maintained their positions as top players, but for the most part T4 Jin & Nina held the position of the gayest and steered a lot of Tekken players away...

Then 5 came... and even more scrubbier, combo infested game... Hit boxes reach across the screen, crush system trash... god... But the noobs loved it... It's the reason that noobs like Spero can win, the pure ease in this game... I quit Tekken for at least 3 years, came back and it was 40 people at the cade playing this game... I of course won my first matches though I was rusty as fuck, and they'd had been playing the game for weeks lol... Just off basic knowledge...

T5 series IMO is trash, and the Tekken scene will never be as great as it was....

But let's not forget Tekken 3... This MY era of Tekken... TTT was cool, but T3 is where it started... T3 changed Tekken forever... TTT was an add-on to T3 pretty much...