Orichalcon
Expert
# “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Stringer
yea, right? d/f+3 is -11 on block, only jab punishable besides like u said this is where u can get the good damage... adding the 4 when d/f+3 counter spoils everything

to add on to that the following 4 doesn't even stun no more, and on top of that it is bait for reversals, damn punishable, and Wang's b+1. the only good thing you can get out of it is if someone is to the wall and just luckily get the 4 to hit on CH, even so shit ain't all that

only thing that worries me about d/f+3 on block is them Natural Mishimas that can EWGF rather fast even tho' the dashing itself will make it more frames...

OH... and depending on who your fightin' if you delay d/f+3<4 eight framers interrupt the delay, I'm sure certain cats knew that tho'

....that's why i said "i never understood why people do d/f+3,4" because d/f+3 is better, i already knew all that, like i said, just plain d/f+3 is better on hit AND block

the only reason i can think of to add the 4 is if you are afraid of whiffing the 3 and getting launched

you basically just confirmed what i just said....lol (maybe that's what you were trying to do, but the first part seemed sarcastic to me so maybe you just misinterpreted my post)
Signature "When the dragons grow too mighty
To slay with pen or sword
I grow weary of the battle
And the storm I walk toward"